Sunday, October 30, 2005

Weekends!!

I sit here today knowing I have so much I have to do today, but not really wanting to start.

I attended the Steak & Lobster dinner last night and it was yummy!! Thanks to JB for being my date.(You are truly a super friend) It was great to see my old friends!

But as I looked around and visited, I realized that things in this small town will never change!
In some ways that is good and in others its not.

Well all the clocks are changed, my work is done for now. I'm going to curl up on the couch with a good book and chill for the rest of the afternoon!!

Hope ya all had a super weekend!

2 comments:

Hale McKay said...

Sheesh! Spam commenters!
Well I am no spammer. I hope you also enjoy the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Mornin' Jill! Happy Halloween - oh! and nice pumkins! :D
Looks like the word verify thingie might come in handy - they're hitting the DD as well!
Let's hear it for chillin' on a weekend!