Monday, October 17, 2005

Full Moon


Tonight after I picked up my youngest son from Boy Scouts, he was rambling about Armageddon. I was kinda listening to him when I heard him say that we will know when Armageddon is going to happen because monkeys will fly out of our ears!!! WOW!! I think that's good to know. I just have to wonder if they will be miniature monkeys, cause I think it would hurt like hell to have big ones flying out your ears.

Sometimes he is so helpful, usually when is is avoiding doing his home work. He just made me a cup of tea to relax my muscles and help me sleep. He knows I can't sleep on a full moon. I must be part Werewolf. My grandpa is the same way, not a Werewolf, he can't sleep for 3 nights on a full moon!

Well I'm off to see if I can't get some sleep!! Night all!!

4 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

What the heck are they teaching him at those meetings?

Unknown said...

At least its our ears and not our butts...

Jillian said...

Rat: Maybe I should stay for the meetings..LOL

SugarV: I was thinking the same thing!!!

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Wow, that must have been what was wrong the beginning of the week with my daughter and I. Full Moons always have affected me!!

Sorry I am just finding this, not sure how I missed it. (smiling)