Friday, October 28, 2005

Flip Off Friday!!

Woo Hoo!

Finally Flip Off Friday!

Today I give one big Flip Off to my Personel Stalker.....(yes I know you come here every day)
You call me a BITCH like its a bad thing!

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.
When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.
Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart.
It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.
The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.
I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed. And if that makes me a bitch, so be it.
I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

Have a super weekend!!

7 comments:

wopanese said...

You bitch... wait, let's make that
you outspoken, accomplished, sexy, smokin hot, intelligent, caring, forthright, balanced, real, determined, driven, great-legged (HAD to include that one) bitch. You rock! You tell 'em.

And, hey, I got to be #1. (Better than bein #2 - or steppin in it, I can tell you that.)

Deb said...

Okay now I want to date you....


Hmm...

Karen said...

Bitch away... ;-) LOL

Have a great weekend and thank you SO much for stopping by every day and leaving comments for me. I appreciated every single one. *hugs*

MamaKBear said...

Preach on sistah!! I love that.

Babe
In
Total
Control of
Herself

Hale McKay said...

Bravo! Good for you. Well spoken!

Jillian said...

Wopanese: LOL !!

Deb: I'm flatered!

Karen: LOL!! So glad you are feeling better!

Mamakbear: Hell Yeah!!

Hale: Thanks!!

Stalker: You weren't interested in my life while we where together. So why am I interesting now?

elvira black said...

You go, bitch! I'm with you.