Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tuesdays meeting of Bloggers Anonymous


Other wise know as BA. I would like to thank Shannon for allowing me to host today's meeting. Please help your self to the coffee and donuts!!

Last Thursday we talked about Pet Peeves.
We all have them.
typos, spam, work verification, long boring posts, visitors who leave rude comments and the list goes on and on.

Today's topic will be on........... The spell checker. I can not believe that the word Blog in not in there! What up with that?! What other words have you found that are not in there and should be?
I'm flying out to Seattle today so I won't be able to blog today....(I know its killing me too!)

I need a group HUG!!!!!!!

I am going to hand off Thursdays meeting to Lilly!

Todays music is Thank You by Led Zeplin and is dedicated to CT!!

Have a super Tuesday!!

6 comments:

wopanese said...

spam is a pet peeve? Wow.

Great song, by the way. People bash Led Zep all the time but, damn, they ruled the world for a while there.

Unknown said...

Man there is alot of comment spam I have noticed. Is there any way to remove it from the blogs?

Bud said...

I could go off on lurkers who nearly never comment even though I always do on their blogs but the last time I did that, I learned that not everybody gets what I'm doing all the time. So yeah, the spell check thing is annoying.

elvira black said...

LMAO! I'm with Bud on that last one on the lurkers. Can I join your group and discuss this at the next meeting?

elvira black said...

BTW, Bud, your blog is a little hard to find because it's not listed on your blogger profile...have to go to your web page first, find the blog link, etc. etc. So maybe that's part of the reason you're not getting as many comments? Dunno, what do I know...

Lois Lane said...

(Lois stands. Faces group.) Hi. (Looks at shoes.) My name is Lois Lane and I am a... a... an addict. (Cheeks flush.) A blogging addict. And.. Um... the blogger retrieve post button... it lied... my post was eaten to never be seen again. (Tears pour down like rain. Sobs. Sits back down.)