Sunday, December 18, 2005

My new Grandpuppy!



My new grandpuppy arrived last night! He is so cute.
This weekend has been nuts. I have been recovering from a major pulled muscle,(do not ask how) so I have not got much done. The muscle relaxers and pain meds make my brain stupid. I really hate that feeling. Thanks to the internet I was able to get most of my Christmas shopping done in my PJ'S!! Got to just love that. I'm working my my list of 101 things about me, but under the influence of drugs its kinda hard. I guess I should just post what I have and go from there.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

8 comments:

se7en said...

That's one seriously cute pup! My weekend was not bad, I didn't kill a single person while out shopping! How cool is that!

8)

Bud said...

Picking up puppy crap with a puled muscle. Can't be fun. Hope you're better fast. Cute little guy you have there.

Karen said...

Awww, what a sweetie!!

Shopping online and in PJ's is the way to go! :-D

Have a great day!

PackerPundit said...

awwww... how adorable

thanks for the sweet things u said on my blog and thansk for being u :)

Mike said...

Congrats Grandpuppy! LOL. Great post. Thanks for stopping by!

Dick said...

Ummm, what's puppy's name?
He's a cute/expensive as hell little guy.

The Diva ♥ said...

awwe so cute! i almost got a dog but i remeber how much i love my cat and i wont want to hurt his feelings so i guess u can say he put a stop to me getting a pup, oh well :)

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Oh my goodness Jill, I sure hope you are feeling better. A pulled muscle can truly be painful. I hope the doctor gave you something strong enough.

Finally last weekend got the tree up and like you - shopped online here. Rec'd the new Dell laptop yesterday for Rachel...(she is so excited)I feel alittle caught up now...you had inspired me w/your tree. (smiling)

That puppy is so cute...precious. My sister just got a new puppy too...That little outfit is darling...It just makes you want to hold and cuddle it. (smiling) Good for you guys...hope you will keep us updated...both on you and the puppy. (smiling)