Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my oldest son's Birthday. It so hard to believe its been 22 years.Thats right at 7:07pm I gave birth to a 9 pound 2 oz baby boy! It seems like just not to long ago he was just a baby. I guess he will always be my baby in my heart. I am very proud of him. Holy shit 22 years!!!!! That just can't be right. I'm still so young and youthful! No...Its right. Oh lord I'm getting old!! Not much I can do about it. I still feel young and I guess that's all that matters. 22 freaking years...I'm just not dealing with this well. I think beer & tequila will help. Yep that should do it!!!

Hope you all have a super Hump day!!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Happy birthday to your son, he's very handsome and looks a lot like you. :-)

You're only as old as you feel!

*hugs* and have a shot for me LOL

bricotrout said...

and a happy birthday to yours as well! were all getting old. all the sooner they get to support US for a change.

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Happy Birthday to your first born!! He is good-looking! (smiling)I see you had a nine pounder too..both mine were.

Yep...it is a bitch getting older and being reminded too...on days like this. (smiling)

Hope you guys have fun today....Have one for me too!!

MamaKBear said...

Happy Birthday Jill's son!!! Yay! Another Sag! :) Have a good one!

Osbasso said...

Have another beer for me! Congrats! And keep up with that "feeling young"!