Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my oldest son's Birthday. It so hard to believe its been 22 years.Thats right at 7:07pm I gave birth to a 9 pound 2 oz baby boy! It seems like just not to long ago he was just a baby. I guess he will always be my baby in my heart. I am very proud of him. Holy shit 22 years!!!!! That just can't be right. I'm still so young and youthful! No...Its right. Oh lord I'm getting old!! Not much I can do about it. I still feel young and I guess that's all that matters. 22 freaking years...I'm just not dealing with this well. I think beer & tequila will help. Yep that should do it!!!

Hope you all have a super Hump day!!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Happy birthday to your son, he's very handsome and looks a lot like you. :-)

You're only as old as you feel!

*hugs* and have a shot for me LOL

bricotrout said...

and a happy birthday to yours as well! were all getting old. all the sooner they get to support US for a change.

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Happy Birthday to your first born!! He is good-looking! (smiling)I see you had a nine pounder too..both mine were.

Yep...it is a bitch getting older and being reminded too...on days like this. (smiling)

Hope you guys have fun today....Have one for me too!!

MamaKBear said...

Happy Birthday Jill's son!!! Yay! Another Sag! :) Have a good one!

Osbasso said...

Have another beer for me! Congrats! And keep up with that "feeling young"!

Bill said...

Beer and tequilla. Remember that it is not the years that dictate how old we feel, but the miles we put on our bodies!!! You must have had your son when you were 16... :)