Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sunday Sunday Sunday

WOW I slept in, it was great. I have not been sleeping real well, I have had too much on my mind. So now I'm just drinking coffee and playing The Sims Online....I have been hooked on this game forever. It helps me to relax. I have made many friends there and some have gone but some are still around.

As for men.....I just don't know what to do......I am seriously thinking about becoming a lesbian......................;)

I guess that's all I have to say now.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Really sorry to hear of the problems in the Brady household.
Without knowing anything about what is going on, all I can say is that I'd give a chance to a long sit down hash it out conversation. You never know, and, in your words the sex is amazing.

But then, I seemt o be th eonly guy inty he world that thinks there actually are a few things mre important than sex....