Wednesday, February 16, 2005

OOPS!!

That pic was huge....oh well I'm too lazy to go back and edit it. I kinda have that "fuck it all" attitude going today so I'm just going to roll with it. I think maybe I'm not cut out for the Fucking Brady Bunch life, I sometimes miss my peaceful life before... oh what to do????? But then I sometimes did no like being alone and wanted someone to share my life with. It seems that I don't want to be alone and at the same time I do........does not really make sence but I suppose alot of you can relate to this. I suppose I should get back to work, but that fuck it thing keeps popping up. So I guess I'll just surf the web all day and look really busy.......

1 comment:

Jon said...

Yes, surf the web for new and amusing places. You might even find something useful for work!

I can understand what you are going through- sort of. Maybe. I think. But not all of us are cut out to be Mrs. Brady. Actually, very few of us. Although I actually have a T-shirt someone gave me that says " I slept with Marsha Brady"

Everyone needs alone time. Some more than others. Some people really need it to recharge. I like to read in my alone time, and have this theory that for people that like to read- the act of reading a decent book puts their mind in a state similar to meditation and calms it down.

This is why some people can not go to sleep without reading something (me).

My advice? if you are surrounded by people at work, and then at home, find a way to get off for an hour or two and go hide. Go to a library and find a quiet corner and read something. Or a beach. After, you're n CA where tere are beaches around every corner right?