Monday, May 16, 2005

Waiting!!!!!!

I had an appointment to take Crooked (my cat...That I just happened to run over)@9:30am. First off I can find my cat carrier, so I find an old file box, put a towel in it to make it all comfy for him.....Then I can't find the cat!!!!!!!! OMG I panicked. He has been in my room since the accident!!!!!!! I must have looked under my bed a thousand times.......I do have a cat door, but I could not imagine Crooked going outside on his own. He can hardely stand. So I call the Vet and let them know, they said to bring him in if I found him. So I get in my car to run some errands......And there he is......Getting a drink from the fountain in my front flower bed.........I jump out of my car (like he is going to run off!!!!!!!) Grab the box, then patiently wait for him to finish drinking. The minute he is done I stuff him in the box, throw him in the car and we are off.......The vet was not in so I helped put him in a cage..........Petted him and said....Well it was not goodbye.......So here I sit by the phone waiting..........

2 comments:

Jon said...

I'm really sorry. people without pets just do not get it.

Jillian said...

Thanks Jon!!!!!!!!!