Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Crooked's Homecoming!!!!

Crooked is home from his two night stay at the Vet's office!!!!!!!!!!! We are soooooo glad he is home!!!!!! He is resting comfortably and seems happy to be home. I'm sure he would do a happy dance, but he still is really sore, which is to be expected when you are run over by a car!!!!!! He walks slightly crooked.....wait thats his name.....OMG I ran over my cat who was already Crooked and now he really is crooked!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel soooooo bad.....but at least he is home. Anywhoooooo...Im off to watch a movie with my son........
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Charlie Mc said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for Croooooooooooked!!!!! :)

Jillian said...

Thanks C-Mac!!!!! So far so good!!!!

erl said...

woop woop!

Kerri Keberly said...

awwww. crooked is so cute. i'm glad he's okay...and home :)