Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Today Sucks!!!!

Hope you all enjoyed my happy post yesterday....Today is a very sad day.......Not only am I so freaking sick, I feel like I have been pulled through a knot hole backwards!!!!! Allie & Callie had to take a trip to the vet today. Little Allie was getting sick, I thought she might have a cold but she was really bad today....She has now gone to kitty heaven and Callie is being spayed today.

I love pets and its very hard to have to loose one, even though she had only been in our lives for 4 weeks, she touched our hearts...........

5 comments:

Bill said...

Sorry about your kitten :(

madman said...

I'll go weeks without going to a Doctor for myself, but the minute my dog gets sick I'll spend a fortune to get her better. It's heart breaking to loose an animal or to have them look at me with sick eyes. Sorry for your loss.

Kiki said...

aw so sorry about the littel kitty :(

freakyvirgin said...

i'm really sorry about your loss...i know its not the same but i was hysterical crying when my mom gave away my dog...its 5 years later and i still get upset with her when i think about it

Lindsey said...

I am SO sorry to hear about your kitten. I know how hard it is to loose a pet.