Thursday, April 20, 2006

Long time no post!

Been sooooo busy!!! Looks like spring has finally sprung! Thank God for that!



Penny is now almost 6 weeks old and almost ready to make the flight out to California! We are so excited to welcome her as a new addition to our family!

Speeking of new additions Below is my oldest son newest addition.





My oldest son has been shopping for a new truck and here it is! Its a beauty!

Hope you are all enjoying the great weather!

Have a super week!!! Ot at least whats left of it!

12 comments:

Dick said...

Very nice! An '06 SUT Lux package.
He's hitting very close to my heart now.

Jillian said...

It hit my heart every day!

TJ said...

What a cute dog--I am sure he will love becoming a member of your household.

And nice truck--I think it's time for me to start looking for an upgrade...

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love the dog!!!!!!!! Too cute!

Nice wheels! - think I'll go wash my Mazda now........

Rat In A Cage said...

I'll make sure you have nice weather while out here in CA. I know people.

Bud said...

Oh, I forgot the little guy was being shipped to you. I hope he has a safe journey and you get to welcome him soon.

truckdriver_sefl said...

Wow very cool!!

Unknown said...

Thats a big truck!!

The Great and Might Os said...

Sweet ride!!!!

se7en said...

Hiya Jill! Hope you're doing well!

A Hummer huh? Nice truck!

8)

The Diva ♥ said...

thats the cutest little pup :)

Hale McKay said...

Awww , Penny is cute. I wish your son luck with the Hummer and hopes he can deal with the price of gas with that baby.