Sunday, April 30, 2006


Just to let you know, I have not dropped off the face of the earth. I'm still alive and kicking.

My family has been taking up much of my time. My Grandfather is now in a rest home and it has broken my heart. He wants to go home, but my evil step-grandmother does not want him there. Its his ranch, he wants to die there. So he has chosen not to eat or drink. He will not keep his IV in, which at this point is the only thing keeping him alive. He will not take his medications. We have done all we can to explain to him that in order to go home he needs to do what the doctor wants, but his mind is going to another place. It kills me to see him suffer so.

Well I'm off to visit my Dad, his headstone is finally in place, and I need to see him.................

3 comments:

Bud said...

That's pretty horrible news, Jill. I hope your Grandfather finds enough peace within himself to settle down and get strong. I hope yo stay strong too!

truckdriver_sefl said...

It's so sad to see Jill my prayers are with you and your family.

Rat In A Cage said...

Stay strong.

I have always hoped that JUST before that happens to me I have the presence of mind to have some sort of "sccident" to spare my friends and family (and myself) that cruel ending.