Monday, April 03, 2006

Been gone!!

What's the easiest way to cure your own pain? Have your child call and say he is in pain.

The call came Wednesday about 3pm, as I rushed over there feeling not my pain but fear for my son. I hoped it was just the flu that myself and his brother had both had. But when I say the look on his face I knew it was more than that. So after 2 trips to two different hospitals my son had his appendix removed Thursday night. He is home and resting and I am finally back to work!

I will post more later when I have time.

Have a super Monday and I hope you did not forget to move your clocks ahead 1 hour!!

5 comments:

Bud said...

Yeah, that'll do it! Damn! I hope he heals fast and that life gets back to normal for all of you.

truckdriver_sefl said...

Wow Jill!! There is no worse feeling when your kids hurt I hope he feels better soon:-}

MamaKBear said...

Ugh...I hate for my babies to be in pain...can't imagine the stress and worry that was for you!

Hope he's doing lots better and will be good as new soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope that his recovery is speedy! How's the mom person feeling?

Deb said...

Oh wow...that's awful! I hope he's okay.... Wait...how old is he??? Not a baby, right? Just curious.

Hope all is well. You're in my thoughts and prayers.