Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Busy!!

Long time no post!

I have been super busy. My Grandfather had to go to the hospital this weekend. It was scary. He is 91 and starting to be forgetful. He injured his back and was having muscle spasms. He is home and resting. I know he is old and will eventually pass, but I am not ready for that. I'm still missing my Dad real bad.

Yesterday was really sucky! Over the weekend we had our cube at work expanded.....bigger cube & a raise....I'm moving up!!! So yesterday I tried to turn on my computer and I got *gasp* the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH! My hard drive is shot and will need to be replaced. I know..it sucks big time. You do not realize how much we rely on computers until your is gone!

Hope you all have a super Tuesday!!

6 comments:

Dick said...

Hope Grand Dad comes back around to normal for you.
You don't need another tragedy right now.

Bud said...

Hope Gramps feels better very soon. I really can't get along without my computer. I have a backup drive now after suffering a crash. Bigger cube, huh? You have room for your own coffee machine now?

Karen said...

That's too bad about your grandpa, but it's good he's home now. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Have a great day! It's almost hump day ;-)

truckdriver_sefl said...

I will keep your grandfather in my prayers:-}

Have a great Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you grandfather is having problems - but glad he's home now!
I hate it when the "blue screen" pops up - always means more work - can they retrieve anything from it or was it backed-up???

Deb said...

Hey Jill,

Sorry to hear about your granfather. That has to be scary when they start getting forgetful.

As far as the big cubical----you go girl! Nothing worst than being stuck in a small cube with no breathing room. Hopefully that hard drive will be back up and running.

Hope your Wednesday is much much better!