Wednesday, January 12, 2005

WOW I did it!!!!!!!!

I actually created a blog......not sure why but maybe someone will get some kick out of it. I suppose I should be working but all I do is work and today Im not.....so hows that for rambling.....not bad if I do say so myself........Latley I have been wondering when it is you know that you in LOVE or if you have meet Mr. Right. (I'm soooo tired of Mr. Right now). I'm 41 and have been single (not married) for 10 years. (OMG) I have been in several relationships that just did not work. I really do not want to end up like my mother, who is still single after the divorce from my father when I was in my teens. SOOOOOO I'm currently in a relationship with a new man who is wonderful, but I still want to know just when it is that you know he or she is the one for you.

No comments: