Friday, January 21, 2005

Personal Ads

Ok ladies and gentlemen lets talk about Personal Ads. Its a nice tool for busy single people to meet and hopefully find a partner for life or at least an exciting experience. I tried several services and found that it was the same people just doing what I was doing, using 2 or 3 services to have more variety. So much for that idea. So I just used Yahoo Personals. I dated a few men I met there.......But they all in some way lied about who or what they where. One man said he was 40 when he was really 45....Not really a big deal...But still a lie, as it turned out he also was Bi-polar, if this happens to you run as fast as you can in the other direction, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Just a little hint ladies...(he is in Northern California and goes by Howiewowie, or some stupid thing like that).

No comments: