Saturday, July 08, 2006

Long time no post!

Seems like forever, but I suppose not. I have not posted lately due to my lack of interest in life.

I seem to have slipped into a deep depression and am having a hard time coming out of it. So I have done what I normally do...Worked myself sick...So I feel a need to vent, please bear with me I need to get this out!

I'm angry at you Dad because most of my life you where not there for me and when you finally sobered up and realized it.....it was almost to late...........And then you had to die on my birthday.

I'm angry at you MB because I loved you and when I told you goodbye you took the one thing you wanted by force...You had no right to violate me.


I'm angry at you RH because you are selfish and did what was most comfortable for you, and did not think about the hurt you caused the kids.

I'm angry at you BJ for thinking that you are so great when you are drunk.

I'm angry at you UB, because you can not even get you lazy ass here to see you father before he dies....I know you will be the first one with his hand out when he does!

Ok, I feel better......I need to go cry now................

4 comments:

Dick said...

I'd give ya a hug if I could girl.


You need one. Hell, somedays we all do.

lecram sinun said...

Hope things even out for you soon.

truckdriver_sefl said...

*hugs*

MamaKBear said...

Ohhhh sweetie! Sending you big hugs! If I could, I'd come over with a bottle of tequila and some margarita mix...we could have a couple drinks and I am a very good listener!

Hope you find your gorgeous smile again soon!