Wednesday, July 02, 2008

What a Life!!

I have been just so busy...I forgot how to blog!!

I recently started Scrapbooking because I needed a new hobby....and boy did I dive right it. Its like an addiction! I have bought so much stuff I ad to turn my office at home into a scrapbook area! I even signed up as a Close to my Heart Consultant! Thats right!! Now I have 3 jobs! I just started so be patient with me. I will post some of my work as soon as I actually finish a project!

I am really excited about my new adventure. I placed a link in my side bar>>>>> It will take you to My web site there you can browse the new catalogs, see training videos, get new ideas for your scrapbook pages & cards and even place an order online!

Have a super day!!!

1 comment:

Bud said...

I haven't had a feed from you but decided to take a look.. Sorry I'm so late in getting here. Glad you like your new hobby! My life is my hobby and my hobby is my life. Works out kind of well, doesn't it?